Our experienced team of Registered and Qualified Surveyors, Qualified Project Managers, a Certified Practising Planner and Drafting Technicians provide extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of projects.
- Feasibility studies
- Dual occupancies
- Building set out surveys
- Contour and Level Surveys (Australian Height Datum)
- Torrens, Strata and Community Title subdivisions
- Identification surveys
- Development Applications (Statement of Environmental Effects)
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF Report)
- Land rezoning
- High rise construction
- PCA Lease surveys
- Marina designs
- High water mark surveys
- Government Authority Negotiations
- Civil engineering
- Property Council of Australia Surveys for Building Lease Purposes
- Boundary and building set-outs
At Parker Scanlon, we understand that getting council approval can be a daunting process. Our dynamic planning team have extensive experience in gaining approval for projects.
With our vast knowledge of and experience in liaison with council, we can easily assess your best options for getting council approval.
Our strong relationship with local councils has enabled us to continuously assist our clients in gaining council approval for their development, whether it is a simple renovation to an existing building, or a large commercial project.